I love how this design looks but I didn't enjoy doing most of it. I found using three strands of floss for one of the colors to be difficult to work with and very hard to see against the natural color Aida. That's why this gets 4 stars and not five. Some of the snowflakes in the background were very difficult too. The chart is on glossy paper but it's not great quality but it's easy to read. It will wear thin and possibly rip where it's creased, like mine did. I do love how Dimensions have their floss attached permanently to a card. I didn't run out of any floss or even come close to it. I will say that both light red and red were hard to differentiate between when using overhead lighting after the sun went in and I was forced to use indoor lighting. Please keep those two separated!
For this you'll need to buy a 6"x8" picture frame, which are hard to find.
Total cost for kit and frame is $17.

No comments:
Post a Comment