Sunday, July 10, 2022

PUMPKIN CROSS STITCH CHART

LIST PRICE: $3.50
FINISHED SIZE: 7"x8.25"
MY IMAGES: link
TOTAL PRICE: $26
MY RATING: 5 stars


This chart came from Etsy. Search JPCrossStitchPattern's store and you'll find it there on the first page. I used a piece of 15"x18" 14 count oatmeal Aida from Design Works, which was bigger than needed. Finished size is 7"x8 1/4". I framed this in an 8"x10" black frame. I used one 5 yard skein and almost 4 yards of a second 5 yard skein of Weeks Dye Works floss, Clockwork #2230, for the pumpkin. I used almost 4 yards of a 5 yard skein of Collards #1277 just for the top part. Round it up and you'll need 13 yards of floss to complete this. Both the orange and green floss is slightly varigated. It shows up better in person than on camera. The design is basic and uncomplicated and I think it's beautiful. I can't wait to display it come September. 

You can see more of my images here.
 
Total price for chart, fabric, three skeins of Weeks Dye Works floss (one skein is 4x the price of regular DMC!) and a frame is $26. 




No comments:

Post a Comment