Friday, August 12, 2022

RED MITTEN COLLECTION II by JBW Designs

PRICE: $6
MY PHOTOS: link
MY GRADE: A


This was very simple to make. I made two of the 'motif mitten' version because it had much more color than the 'Scandinavian mitten' version. I used 14 count Aida. The color is "natural" by Charles Craft (DMC) and it's yellowish, which I don't like. I used DMC 304 medium red and 931 medium antique blue but wish I'd gone with a much deeper blue. Each took around 5 yards of floss.

Measurments- Finished size is exactly 3"x4.25" on 14 count Aida and I used a black 5"x7" frame for each.

I made both using an 8"x15" scrap piece of fabric that I cut in half, so I got three uses total out of one $4.15 piece of fabric. Total cost for chart, Aida scrap, two frames and two skeins of floss was $22.

You can see all my photos here.






No comments:

Post a Comment