Monday, May 8, 2023

ROUND VICTORIAN LADY CROSS STITCH PATTERN

 MY PHOTOS: link



I don't know the name of this pattern/chart so I'm naming it Round Victorian Lady. I found it via Pinterest and I absolutely love it. After I'd framed it I noticed I'd forgotten to do three French knots but it's too late now to fix it. 

Finished size is 5.75"w x just over 5.5" and I framed it in black 7" square frame.

MATERIALS: I used DMC black 310 and did French knots on her dress and hat in DMC 223 light shell pink. I used 14 count Aida, in the pale pink color "Bashful" by Picture This Plus. The fabric appears to be unstarched and it's very soft and stretchy, and I didn't like working with it. I prefer Aida that's pretty stiff because you don't have to be gentle with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment