MY IMAGES: link
This design is the cutest thing ever! The chart is out of print. It took 5-6 days to complete. The designer is Judy Whitman, who's the owner and sole designer of JBW Designs. I follower her on Youtube.
FLOSS: I used DMC for all three bunnies. The chart tells you which colors were used for the pink bunny but I went with the 'shell pink' family of colors insteead. For the pink one I used 152 medium light shell pink, 225 ultra very light shell pink, 3722 medium shell pink. For the eye I used 890 ultra dark pistachio green. The accent color is 3347 medium yellow green.
For the green bunny I used 320 medium pistachio green, 368 light pistachio green, 369 very light pistashio green. The eye is made with 890 ultra dark pistachio green. For the accent color I used 3853 dark autumn gold, though I don't see any gold in it. I wish I had used a more orange shade. The light and medium pistachio shades are too close in color.
The purple one is 3041 medium antique violet, 3042 light antique violet, 3743 very light antique violet. The eye is made with 3740 dark antique violet. The accent color is 744 pale yellow.
FRAME: The frame is a black 5"x10" and that's the smallest size frame you can use if you want to do a trio like I did. I swear the framed piece looks better in person than in my photo.





No comments:
Post a Comment