MY RATING: 5 stars
MATERIALS USED: I used a piece of Charles Craft (DMC) 'natural' 14 count Aida. Finished size is exactly 6"L by almost 4"W and I used a dark brown 5"x7" frame. I used DMC floss 352 light coral and 3347 medium yellow green. I didn't measure how much floss I used but I still have what looks to be about half of each skein left.
I found this chart via Pinterest. It appears to have come out of a German book or magazine called Siegrun Boss-Kulbe or maybe that's the publisher. I found a book by them that translates to Spring and Easter so maybe it's out of that. I don't know the name of the design so I call it Rabbit Tree. I guess it's supposed to be in the shape of an egg for Easter but I made this to represent spring only. It took just two days and it couldn't be cuter.
Total cost: Around $9.
You can see my images here.



No comments:
Post a Comment