Tuesday, October 25, 2022

WINTER FOURSOME CROSS STITCH CHART by The Prairie Schooler, Book 133

 MY IMAGES: link





The rectangular design is called Winter Wind but the squarish one I did is called Winter Foursome. The stitch count on this is 74x72. 

MATERIALS: I used 14 count white Aida and the finished size is 5 1/8" by almost 5 1/2", so not quite square, as you can see in my photo. I framed this in a 6" square frame that I bought from A----n. The actual window is just over 5 1/2".  I had to buy 7 colors of floss for this and I already had 3 of the others. It's difficult to see the white floss against the white fabric, which is a disappointment. The camera's glare really messed up the framed photo of this, especially the bottom left tree.

I added the straight line down each of the three homes/buildings because it just looked funny without the separation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment